Thursday 23 May 2013

Feedback from customers


 Finally got around to posting some emails i have received..........

23/05/2013
Hi Elise,

I received the coat for our greyhound about 2 weeks ago and its great! She can move around and sleep in it well, and keeps her warm which was my main concern coming into winter.

Looks nice too especially with that big woolly collar!

Thanks again,

Rachel, VIC



20/05/2013
Hello there,

Got the coats today. Put my dogs coat on, the fit is fantastic and the quality as was expected is very high. Ill give my friend his 3 coats. He will now own 4 of your coats lol. (photo provided by email, just a tad cute!)



Anyhow thank you very much very happy. Cant wait to show it off this weekend to my fellow dog owners and hopefully get you some more sales.

Also attached a pic with her coat on J



Thanks

Chris, NSW



20/05/2013
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for your prompt service am very happy with the coats and my dogs cant get them off and drag them around the yard...

Kind Regards

Brankica, VIC



16/05/2013
Hi Elise,

Received the coat for Buster, he looks soooo cute in it.  Thank you for getting,it to me so soon.

Vicki, VIC

05/05/2013
Hi Elise,

I just wanted to thank you for the gorgeous coat that arrived over a week ago, it fits really well on our girl and I love the little bit of patterned fabric on the topline...very beautiful and girly!
She's had to use it in the last week on walks, with some chilly 1 degree mornings here in Healesville!

Thanks again
Adrian, VIC

No comments:

Post a Comment